... ...

This Week On PSR Tv [I Killed The Prom Queen - Thirty One & Sevens]

SEARCH

Get a search box for blogger by technojuice.blogspot.com

CHAT / REQUESTS / REPORT BROKEN LINKS

We Came As Romans - Understanding What We've Grown To Be [2011]

We Came As Romans - Understanding What We've Grown To Be [2011]
Post-Hardcore / Electronic

Tracklist:
1. Mis//Understanding (featuring Josh Wells of Close to Home)
2. Everything As Planned
3. What I Wished I Never Had
4. Cast The First Stone
5. The Way That We Have Been
6. A War Inside
7. Stay Inspired
8. Just Keep Breathing
9. Views That Never Cease, To Keep Me From Myself
10. What My Heart Heald
11. I Can't Make Your Decisions For You
12. Understanding What We've Grown To Be (featuring Josh Wells of Close to Home)
DOWNLOAD

Publicar un comentario